View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 03:48 PM   #1
elsussman
Connoisseur
elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elsussman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle paperwhite, kindle voyage and android kindle app
greetings from NYC

Hi all

I just want to introduce myself. I am a 61 yo person living in NYC who bought my smartphone about a year ago--treo 750. I am a voracious reader and have always been intrigued by the concept of ebooks but never took the plunge until I bought the phone. I started using mobipocket which I like and in the course of my perambulations on the web came across this site a number of months ago and have found it very useful both for finding out what is going on in the world and also for your wonderful library of literature.

What has finally made me join has been learning about your mobileread wireless downloads . This is just fantastic stuff.

I probably don't have much to say but will try to chime in when I hopefully have something worthwhile to say.

I have been spreading the word about what a wonderful resource this is to my friends who also are interested in ebooks(alas the number is all too small)

Keep up the good work

Elihu
(currently reading Henry Fielding's Joseph Andrews
elsussman is offline   Reply With Quote