View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 11:52 AM   #15
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesangelrn View Post
I guess probably the biggest downside people find is the default "screensavers" and font are not customizable....however, you can do what alot of us do and "hack" it to make it more custom.

Honestly though, you do have a 30 day trial period. So just hit that "buy" button and give the Kindle a spin. If you find any "downsides" that you just can't live with, you can always send it back (sending stuff back to Amazon is pretty easy). But I bet you keep it, and love it.....just like the rest of us, lol
seriously. how much time we spend looking at the screen saver? I spend my time reading it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordcrasher View Post
Done!
Five minutes ago I hit the button ! Now I'll wait....
CONGRATS!!!!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote