Thread: Sony Tablet S
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 08:56 PM   #3
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
Well, another disappointment.

Too pricey ($499 for 16GB) and a 9.4" screen too thin (1280x800 = 16:10) for reading.

It looks like a universal plot, why nobody else besides the evil empire (aka Apple) builds 4:3 9"-10" tablets?

I will give the good guys one more year, if they don't come with something good I will hunt (gasp!) a second-hand iPad.
The HP touchpad is also a 4:3 tablet. I quite like it.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote