View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 10:57 AM   #14
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
This test was using Create without running it as a job.

I was just going to update my branch that has the job code, but I don't know if it would make any difference. If I put my check for the queue before I kick off the job, then its in the same situation as the above code - it will run before the sync device gets going. If I put my check for the queue within the job, well then it would be using the device itself and things get a bit more confusing. But I could be wrong...

Oh, and in my job code I use this call, not a subclass of DeviceJob directly (mostly because I just copied from another plugin...)
Code:
        job = self.gui.job_manager.run_job(
                self.Dispatcher(self._create_collections_completed), func, args=args,
                    description=desc)
meme is offline   Reply With Quote