Thread: Snow Day!
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 01:36 PM   #11
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Somehow thus far in Washington, DC we have been left out by this snow storm that you all are talking about. I find it interesting that Memphis has more snow than the Nation's Capital does at this point, I would have thought that since I am north of Memphis that I would have more snow then Memphis but I don't this is wierd.
That is because the storm is traveling from south to north - dumping the most snow farthest south, and then losing strength as it goes north. Kind of like holding normal winter weather up to a mirror - you get the opposite!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote