View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #5
Ivy
Sometimes I purr.
Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ivy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hey, Bookworm_Girl!

Thanks for your suggestions! I already have calibre and it has my books in it. I downloaded a lot of books from this website, Smashwords and another website that had free public domain books but I can't remember it's name anymore.

I got Adobe Digital Editions also because as I understand, I will need it to borrow books from the library.

I did not get the Sony Reader software because I read on the forums that calibre is preferred as ebook manager app and that these two had problems with each other, so it is recommended to use only one.

I am on Mac OS X if that makes any difference?

The idea about downloading the manual is awesome, I'll go do that right now! Thanks!
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote