View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 06:46 PM   #1
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Calibre not converting entire PDF book, HELP!

I have a PDF that is approximately 200 pages long, when I input it into Calibre and convert to mobi the document shows up with only the 2 pages. Can someone tell me if there is something I should check?

I opened the document as a PDF outside of Calibre and it shows as fine, once inputted it's like the rest of the document disappears. Anyone experience this before? HELP!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote