View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 05:43 AM   #2
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Not really the T1's fault, and I think any e-reader would have issues with a corrupt book file (I know the Kindle continually tries to index it for search purposes which drains the battery a lot quicker than it should).

This is why it's good practise not to load too many books onto your ereader at the one time. Makes it easier to identify which book is causing the problem and delete it.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote