View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #10
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2012 View Post
I also considered the new Kobo but using Collections/Series seems to be rather limited on them. I use Calibre series for my book organisation and like the way they work on my Sony and it looks as though it may work similarly on the Kindle - at least I hope so.
I thought I had heard that the Calibre collections plug-in for Kindle did not work on their touch models, but I could be wrong or perhaps things have changed. I'd be interested to know!
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote