View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 12:38 PM   #5
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
Don't forget that Kobo also offers the new higher resolution e-ink screen, also with a glow light.

I still really love my Sony readers because of the easy organization for my books, but I'm tempted by the Kobo, since I wouldn't have to convert my epubs.
I also considered the new Kobo but using Collections/Series seems to be rather limited on them. I use Calibre series for my book organisation and like the way they work on my Sony and it looks as though it may work similarly on the Kindle - at least I hope so.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote