View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 04:17 AM   #27
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Resonse to the opening question:
What you are asking is "would you accept a rise in price" wrapped in euphemisms.
The usual way is
%_amount for $_service or $_product.

Look at your idea from a POV of another trades:
Imagine a constructor telling you: "Hey, you pay me a premium and I won't f*ck your home up."
That's noting else than saying: "The price for getting the stuff you want is old price plus premium." This simplified means new price becomes base price because no one (sanity assumed) specifically asks "Give me $_stuff but the crappy one please."
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote