View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 10:53 AM   #10
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
ebookapps - I'm interested in your alternative Sony firmware, especially since the original Sony firmware is unaltered and remains available.

I do have a question, however. I notice your firmware supports various common formats, but there is no indication if DRM is supported in any of the formats. Do any of the formats support DRM files? If so, please advise which formats allow DRM files.

Thanks in advance for your help.

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote