View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 03:06 PM   #10
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
Boy, that is the worst Bryson book to read if you're looking for a laugh. Heh, it's okay but it's nothing like most of his stuff. Try In A Sunburned Country or I'm a Stranger Here Myself.

Wodehouse, I wouldn't say just any of them. The Jeeves and Golf stories are excellent but not laugh out loud in my opinion. Best and funniest in my opinion by far - were Something Fresh (here at MB), Leave It To Psmith, Blandings Castle and Summer Lightning. There's a Blandings anthology called Life At Blandings.

Pecked To Death By Ducks by Tim Cahill

The Night the Bear Ate Goombaw by Patrick McManus

Good online comic - http://xkcd.com
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote