View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 08:35 AM   #16983
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
I'm reading Fool's Fate, and I'm dreading the end of the Farseer stories. I do hope that Robin Hobb decides to write more books that feature the Six Duchies characters at some point, I will sorely miss them after I finish with this book!
I'm midway through The Liveship Traders and liking them! I was pleasantly surprised that a lot of the action takes place on land. I love the multi-POV woven storyline style and the fact that all the books are set in the same world. Makes for very rich reading.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote