Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #224
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Has anyone in Australia managed to "officially" update to 2.1.4?
I'm in Australia but purchased my Kobo through Borders in the US. I manually upgraded to 2.1.1 back in August and it's working fine. I believe if it's not broken I shouldn't try to fix it but I would like to do a factory reset (due to the large number of books I have added/deleted/assigned to shelves/removed from shelves etc) and completely reorganise my library on the Kobo.
I don't know what firmware I would end up with?
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote