Thread: PRS-T2 Covers for the PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 09:02 PM   #3
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
I have the lighted Sony cover for the T2 that is advertised for the T2.

I tested the T2 out on the lighted cover I have for my T1. Same cover, same size, both fit exactly the same to my eyes.

Inside the Sony covers there's a small indent in the material opposite the button bar on the T1. I guess to give room for the buttons. On the case for the T2 there are two strips. One in the place of the button bar for the T1 and another in place for the new buttons of the T2. T2 case has stitching along the front edges where the T1 doesn't.

The plastic parts containing the lights and the plastic back all look to be the same size.

So I think the changes to the official, lighted case are really just cosmetic and adjustment for the new buttons.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote