View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 04:31 PM   #103
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
4) I desire that stores provide a way to filter/block stuff I do not want to see so that I can better find what I want.

You would be prepared to fill out a three or four page questionnaire at the entrance to every store? Then wait for the staff to re-arrange the stock? You have far more patience than I.
Y'know, I can just see an app company creating just such a standardized questionnaire that you'd load onto your smartphone; and as soon as you walk into a store or log into a site that can access that file, your preferences would automatically be downloaded, and the store would then steer you to what you want (probably with a few suggested side-trips to things they'd like you to buy).

Such a system would easily steer you away from all or selected types of adult material if so desired, and assuming the material was properly labeled.

Crowd-source ahoy!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote