View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 09:14 PM   #4
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
This is about technology and mostly to do with age. I used to watch hours upon hours of tv as a kid up to my mid 20s, until I realized that nothing original was being put out and everything was geared to kids.

Once I realized that, I switched to reading fan fic on my pc since books were on the expensive side, and I was unable to adust the size of the text of paperbooks. Now that I have my ereader with it's adjustable font sizes and an endless selection of books for free or that I'm able to afford I spend more time reading.

I simply out grew the idiocy of the tv and expanded my reading, first on the pc and then with my ereader which I am able to take EVERYWHERE.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote