View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 11:49 AM   #9
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
How come us guys have to wade through all that
romance, to find a new Fantasy or SciFi novel? There are way too many of those frustrated female offerings these days anyway.
(snipped)

How come us girls have to put up with stereotypes like "frustrated female" (because that must be the only reason people like romance?)????

I'm female, and I prefer to read SF/F. I've never yet had a problem restricting my ebook browsing by selecting the proper genre filters (though the paranormal romance genre is starting to creep into some searches). Are you saying you can't work a website?
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote