View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 09:04 PM   #49
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
Run some waxed dental floss gently between the battery and the pcb as close to the battery as possible. This works for double sided tape and most of the low tack, soft gel hot melt glues used in electronics. Will not work for epoxy or hard gel hot melts, but you don't often run into those holding a battery because of they set too quickly, and have the possiblity of damaging the pcb.
My dental Hygienist will be so pleased that I have started using the floss she always gives me
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote