View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:05 AM   #485
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Hello, I was wondering if it's possible and not too complicated to make double click work in plug in customization. Like double click on the space for adding sync actions and similar. It would make it way quicker to add and modify sync actions instead of choosing the shelf and when going to the button to add sync action.

Like I double click on the appropriate shelf under the sync action and the window for sync action opens. I just keep on doing that all the time and when remember that I need to go down and click the button. I like to use touch pad as little as possible. I am redoing all sync action for the third time so it starts to bother you when you do the same action a lot of times.

I would also love the possibility to copy one sync action to another - like really really love (but I think that might be complicated) because often there is the same sync action for a few shelves or a lot of shelves have very similar action with just different value, so you would need to only edit that value which would be a lot faster than doing every single one from scratch.

Hope this is possible without too much work. If not when I'll just have to find a few days for dealing with the mess I have, someday, not soon

UPDATE: I just saw that you can edit multiple shelves sync actions

Last edited by Noughty; 01-23-2013 at 01:42 PM.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote