View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:04 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
I never embed fonts into an epub I scan. I'll want a specific layout and size for title pages, dedications, printing history, etc., but for the text of the book I want people to be able to switch to their favorite font and size they're comfortable with. I know it's a main feature of my ereader to me and I always change fonts to my preference and what's easiest on my eyes.

So for that reason I'll just stick to using   with the various tricks from the above posts, it works quite well. That way I'm sure it's compatible with all fonts for everyone's preferences.
If your nbsp is too large you can use CSS to scale it smaller Make your . . . into a class and then scale down the class.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote