View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 10:40 PM   #5
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
For example, in the book _Old Soldiers_ by David Weber, in 1416508988.opf the manifest section shows the table of contents as being 1416508988_top.htm, when every Baen book I've seen uses a ..._toc.htm suffix to indicate the table of contents page. Similarly, there are references to cover images which have no corresponding file and so on.
Download the LIT version and explode it with ConvertLIT to an OEB e-book. The OPF file is similar to your description, but the TOC is actually in 1416508988_top.htm and FBReader (for example) seems to open the OEB ebook correctly. I have seen reports of malformed OPF files for Baen books, but I'm not sure this is one of them - except that the HTML OPF file appears to be based on the LIT version.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote