View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 03:23 AM   #10
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddman View Post
Amazon's Kindle store is probably the easiest to liberate from DRM and then convert to a Sony-friendly format using Calibre.

It's funny, stripping the DRM and converting is arguably easier than installing ADE and the Sony library software and going through the process to load the books with DRM intact.
Easy for you to say. I am still trying to figure out how to get the books in my Sony reader library to go into Calibre. And for that matter to organise my Calibre properly.

more fiddling is required.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote