View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 02:18 PM   #1
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
The perfect book for New Year's Eve

Hi, so there are about four months remaining till December the 31st. But for me, the days are going by very fast. I'm reading a lot. Then I got the idea to ask you what should I read for the handful of days that straddle 2014 and 2015. It doesn't need to be a Christmassy book. I've already read A Christmas Carol.

It can be a feel good and sentimental (but not overly romantic) book. I have chanced on few upbeat books that are pure fun to read, like the book equivalent to Home Alone. So you could suggest a children's book, but I'd prefer a normal novel. Any genre could fit the bill; hell, even a good horror book, a genre I know next to nothing. A suitable horror book, with less gore, can be a contrast to the occasion, and bring the festivities into relief. What do you recommend? Go.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote