View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 12:52 AM   #41
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
"I'm so used to using Word, I'd be hesitant to use O.O. or L.O.. I end up using Sigil so I'd be interested to know if O.O. and L.O. are compatible with Sigil. What's your opinion of them in general, esp. compared to Word?"

I haven't used them extensively because neither has a grammar checker and I didn't do any English after 9th grade so that is a must though I've learned a lot of grammar since.

They are similar so just download one and see what you think. They DO most everything Word will but there are features missing from what I read. You can save in Word format or their format or others.

One of them does have the beginnings of a grammar checker but I tend to think they forgot to begin :-) as it doesn't do much for my work.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote