View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:32 PM   #179
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by baggyrinkle View Post
I had the same problem with my Fire non hd. I was very disappointed because it was almost too slippery to hold.

The Mareware Axis Genuine leather cover $44.95 solved that because it's "built-in interior hand strap provides for comfortable one-handed reading/viewing"

Otherwise I might have returned my Fire.
This is my case. I paid $7 total for it. No hand hold but I agree it does help to have a case to hold the KF. I need to get a new one. Mine is pretty worn and soft that I couldn't travel with it two weeks ago because I didn't think it would protect well enough. I've had it since last November so for the price it was a good case now I have to find something else.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote