View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:33 PM   #126
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
So I'm afraid that suggesting you assign your own personal shortcuts is really the only option, without us moving a number of things onto keys that are either awkward or not memorable for the (majority?) of users that do have US/english keyboards? You are able to do that right?
Sure, it's no problem, I am already doing this (and shuffling .ini files between my various computers, so it's not an issue at all).

On a side note: I'm currently following the source and commits while building new versions myself, and the effort you guys put in at the moment is nothing short of amazing. Thank you!