View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 10:40 AM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRyn View Post
Hi guys, I'm just a new member here.

I just bought Kindle Touch for 10 days, but today it's already dead and the screen shows "Repair Needed ! Your Kindle Needs Repair...."
Can you see it as a USB Drive when connected to a PC? There is a trigger file you can put on it to bypass the "Repair Needed" message so it will continue booting (according to the startup scripts). I will look it up if you can add files to your USB Drive.

Also, it can possibly be repaired using the internal serial port. You can read about that on the Kindle Touch Jailbreak threads. Yifanlu understands you that stuff works better than most members here, I think.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote