View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 09:18 AM   #5
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You can open a feature request for it, but I have moved on to other areas of the GUI now, so it's not likely to get done any time soon. Also, the rationale of the narrow layout is to maximize the width available for the book list.
OK I will do so.

It matters to me as occasionally I have to run with a 1024x768 resolution screen, and when doing this maximising the use of the full height is as important as using the full width. My suggestion was that the area used to hold the Library icons be narrowed slightly so that the buttons could fit alongside that area. This would not affect the width of any of the panes at all, and would give additional height available.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote