View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 04:32 PM   #5
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I agree with the concern... break DRM and lose the ability to buy the e-books we want at Connect, plus potentially face additional restrictions on developing for the device.

I don't have the technical knowledge to understand the risks of Scotty's flasher, but was really glad to hear igorsk's thoughts (that it would not open any doors toward DRM-breaking)!

P.S. No - this doesn't mean I/we like DRM. But let's please not turn this into yet another DRM bashing thread. That's a separate topic that needs a separate thread.

P.P.S. I wonder if Scotty's wife knows that he's a flasher?
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote