View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 10:09 PM   #4
bjkel
Connoisseur
bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Nook Color, Kobo, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Forma
I looked at the review. Very nice. If only they had a model with backlit I would get one for sure.

I like that you can have folders for sorting your library. Not that many readers have given much thought about that. Which I find ludicrous since that's all they are designed to do, read books. Not being able to sort a library of ebooks is a bit crazy.

Two reasons why I wouldn't get an e-ink reader is the annoying flash with turning pages and not being backlit.

Would be great if they designed this so you could have backlit if you wanted or you could turn it off so reading outside was ok. It's lcd, so they surely could of done this.
bjkel is offline   Reply With Quote