View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #7
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
For me, the advantage of emailing them is the ability to access from any of my devices. This far outweighs the "personal" designation that I don't even notice, since I always look at "all items" in list view.

Shari
Thanks for answering, I guess I never bothered with that because I always keep my wifi off and download books straight from my dropbox if I want something that is not on my devices when I am out and about. For my paperwhite I keep enough books on there that I can wait until I get home to use Calibre to upload more to. I've also been pretty hesitant to email books to Amazon which I've purchased elsewhere. My philosophy was if I wanted it to show up in their cloud I would buy it from them, which I do for 95% of my books. But the other 5% I do not and I do not want their cloud to have them there.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote