View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 10:11 PM   #1
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Backlit Nook is available - New Touch soon?

I see there is now a backlit Nook out. An E-Book for Night Owls Costs $40 more. Given the recent price decrease and this new ebook reader feature I'd expect Kobo to be out with one soon.

And I'd very happily buy it. (To add to my WiFi, Touch and Vox collection. ) I like the Vox for reading in darker places but the eInk equivalent will be half the weight.

(Yes, I posted this on another thread but I felt this was interesting enough to start a new thread.)

YouTube Tech Review

Last edited by TonyToews; 05-13-2012 at 10:13 PM.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote