View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 11:34 PM   #10
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
It's a shame that DjVu has failed to attain more wide-spread acceptance and backing my major players. I really liked the format and it has some nice features that were way ahead of pdf (and still are).

On the topic. I am with Carld. I have WinDjView (the best Win DjVu reader) and from there I either print to pdf or (if I need higher quality and configurability) save to tif.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote