View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 12:57 AM   #233
Red Alert
Zealot
Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor & Nook Tablet. Sony PRS-505 loaned to brother.
In all my experience with eReaders, both Sony and B&N, lack any sort of feedback from the manufacturer. They must be aware of the reader boards such as MobileRead. Would it be so difficult to have someone log in occasionally & update us with feedback on reported problems and shortcomings?
What about some explanation on why the software is written as it is.
My personal experience with Sony which stopped with the PRS-505 is that they were clueless with regard to what actual readers wanted. In other words your got what they gave you; tough love.
Just for once I'd like to deal with a company that cared what I thought of their product.
Red Alert is offline   Reply With Quote