View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 05:51 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jangell2 View Post
There is a problem with the export catalog. There's no option to select the Title Sort Field just the Title field. Thus you get a whole bunch of books whose title all begin with "The.".

It's a nit I realize but I'd rather not have my listing sorted by "The".
My titles in my catalog do not use the A or The to sort. Check out the Preferences - Tweak area and choose the tweak that allows you to sort so a title like "The Client" sorts under C for Client and not T for The.

I am in the middle of a large conversion so I can't be more specific.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote