View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 09:45 AM   #2
gvtexas
Addict
gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.gvtexas knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Clie TH55
I wonder how this is any different from the other failed tablet-sized, or near tablet-sized readers? Most studies have concluded that people don't really like reading on devices like these except for short-length text...but I think (if I remember) that there was more interest in younger surveyees on using ebooks.

Unfortunately, most press you see talks about the decline of ebooks in general...although if tablet PCs catch on (a co-worker yesterday brought in his Acer 300 tablet notebook and we were all drooling and very impressed), you'd think ebooks could see a revival.
gvtexas is offline   Reply With Quote