View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 10:32 PM   #12
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit_wolf View Post
The new m-edge covers are finally available and they look great! Check out all the colors on Amazon. Price is not bad either (on sale when this was posted).

This is making it hard for me to decide between an m-edge or tuff-luv cover.
Spirit_Wolf, Thanks for the information about the covers! I've been checking every now and then and was getting frustrated that they hadn't come out yet! Maybe, I'll have to buy myself a Mother's day present. . . I'm leaning towards the fuschia myself! Pink cell phone, pink camera, pink billfold, pink bookcover. . . it fits right in!!

Hey, what can I say? I like pink!
Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote