View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 04:00 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbworld View Post
I probably could have framed my question a little better. I'm not inquiring about how to purchase items (I'm a US citizen with a US credit card). It is the benefits of maybe some of the other devices vs the kindle. When I'm back in the US I could obviously use the built in EVO connection on the Kindle, however when I'm out of the country 10 months out of the year, the Kindle is just like all the rest of the Ereaders in the $350 range as none of them seam to support WIFI which is what I'd love to have b/c 16 out of 24 hours each day (office and night) I'm 100% in a wifi spot.

So all this being said, I'm curious if maybe the Sony Ereader which has to be used with a computer would be a better experience as opposed to the Kindle which probably would be better if I was in the USA? Just looking for overall opinions on the experience of purchasing books outside the USA using wifi or connected to a computer.. All opinions and thoughts welcome.
Amazon has the largest list of eBooks if this is important to you. Sony is probably a distant second. If free eBooks are your thing then it doesn't matter.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote