View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 02:01 AM   #27
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
Ah, forgot about that option. So anyone who doesn't want metadata (including custom) exported in the format can just turn that off. So another of my misconceptions bites the dust.

I've never used save to disk for anything serious - so I've never really looked at those preferences very carefully.

No cover in saved book, the formatting hasn't been screwed up and the metadata is embedded. I have to drag it back to where it came from and delete it from where I saved it - but I can live with that.

@unboggling - Thanks for bringing that to my attention and to KG for putting it there.

@unboggling - you can see the custom columns in the EPUB via the Book Editor. If you want to see it in the viewer you need a customised metajacket - I hacked Modify to put the jacket at the back of the book

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 02-22-2014 at 02:27 AM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote