Thread: FINALLY!!
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 12:46 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Can you believe it? I learned that first! And since these are library books and will 'disappear' in a couple of weeks, don't really care about the title........I know which one it is!
You're getting to be a command line goddess. Of course [most of] those of us that started in the DOS days are very comfortable with the cmd prompt. Actually, I drop down to it alot to move files, search for files, etc. xcopy is much faster than Explorer many times when you are moving alot of stuff... and so is delete flies. Of course, you don't get the recycle bin net...

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote