View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 07:14 PM   #154
nypaulie
Gātheist
nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, FireHD6 Gen4
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@nypaulie: Here be dragons. Look in the elektra db entries pertaining to powerd. And then quickly forget about it because it's a cramfs mount, a PITA, and a very fine way to softbrick a device really early in the boot process.

TL;DR: Just play with the touchtimeout powerd lipc call thingy.
My interest in controlling the frontlight was solely academic - just wanted to see if I could. Being able to control the screen timeout does tempt me though as a test of my skills, meager as they are.

Last edited by nypaulie; 12-01-2013 at 05:58 AM.
nypaulie is offline   Reply With Quote