View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 04:51 AM   #553
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
@jwilker: You still didn't say *exactly* on which screen it fails. Please post a screenshot/photo. In fact, it may be best to make photos of *all* the screens that you see. (Don't ask why, but there is a reason. It's not that I'm suspecting that you are doing something wrong, it's that Kubrick shows slightly different screens depending on its configuration and the state of the Kindle).

Also, how good are you at Linux? Can you help troubleshoot the problem by executing a few commands from the command line of the Kubrick distro? I would like to solve this issue, but I'll need your help. As said, you're the first person to report such a failure, and I honestly don't know what could cause it.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote