View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 02:34 AM   #51
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
I just picked up a Nook HD+ (NDH+), the 16GB Version), and I've been very pleased with it. I previously used a Nook Color (NC) and was pleased with it too, but the NDH+ addressed a weakness when came to the NC: reading manga. With the larger screen and higher resolution, the NHD+ is great for reading manga. The screen resolution is high enough to see the fine-line detail in the images and very small text.

Concerning PDFs, as with my other ebook readers I've found both Nooks to be great PDF readers as long as the PDFs are sized for the reader's screen. The build-in app for reading PDFs works well and is an improvement over the original PDF reader app that came with my NC (this has since been replaced with a greatly improved app).
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote