View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 06:39 PM   #49
khahoon
Connoisseur
khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: generic
I bought HD+ and HD. I like them a lot.

I use them mainly for reading pdfs and looking at other documents that do not work well with my Kobo reader. Kobo reader is my first choice of e-reader since it has a much natural experience reading. However these tablets are great viewer/reader companions.

As far as BN devices go, the build is good. It has good user experience, I definitely recommend it. They both have amazing resolution (HD+ is full HD) . And you cannot beat the price nowadays. BN sells them from. $149/$129

Go get one if you are in the tablet market.

Last edited by khahoon; 06-28-2013 at 06:43 PM.
khahoon is offline   Reply With Quote