View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 01:56 PM   #95
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
I suppose a choice of "Expanded" and "Panelled" is in order. Either global in some config file or other (eugh) or on the screen at all times (I think I like this)
Do you mean by "panelled" - paralleled menus?
I.E: A two column menu, sort of like the big-boys GUI?

Column on the left is "Catagories" (helper, application type, whatever the 'name' is) ;

The column on the right is updated base on which button in the left column is tapped - showing the list of buttons for 'helper' or whatever.

Not quite sure how that layout could be paged, but .....

At first it may seen counter initiative - to require two taps to activate the desired button -
But it would be taking a lot of 'next page' taps out of the system.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote