View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:08 PM   #28
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearstardiode View Post
And if I need to do your thing, I went to My Computer, then Desktop (where all my epubs are), then of course I can't open the epub there, but I did highlight it. Then I went to Tools and then Folder Options but then didn't see File Type Tab. There was just a 'general' and a 'view' tab.

Anyway, sorry to complicate something that is probably so simple, but I appreciate your help.

Bear
You DON'T really want to do this at the specific FILE level.
Do it for All by following my instructions

All this affects is the ICON and what program YOUR PC uses for EPUB
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote