View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 01:59 PM   #14725
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
I finished Shadow of Night. I loved it. I enjoyed it more than I did Discovery of Witches. That is probably not shocking since time travel and Elizabethan England are two of my favorite things and the historical detail seemed good. I also think the characters gained more depth. Awesome and up my alley. 5/5
I just finished listening to these two and agree that Shadow of Night was better. It was especially frustrating to get to the end of the first book and have nothing whatsoever resolved in the plot. I hate that.

There was too much vampire stuff and not enough witch stuff in both for my taste and the romance was gag-worthy most of the time. The historical details do redeem the books from mediocrity.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote