View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 01:19 PM   #14723
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnstone View Post
Currently I am re-reading Diana Gabaldon's "Outlander". Read it years ago as PB and in German, now I bought the bundle of all 7 books in English for my Kobo. And I still like it
I selected Outlander as one of five selections from NPR's Top 100 SF&F list as part of my 2012 Challenge and I was completely absorbed in the story at once. I'm midway through the second book now and happy to know there are a few more yet to enjoy.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote